Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Releases January 2014

Here are some of the most popular books that will be released this month (some already have been released!). I am SUPER excited about at least four of these books (I have yet to start some of these series, but know from other bloggers that they are very popular). 

Released January 7th  Released on January 7th

 To be released January 14thReleased on January 21st

Released January 28thTo be released on January 28th

 To be released January 28thTo be released January 28th
 Released January 28th To be released January 31st

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...