Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Books #2

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but on August 7th I jumped on a plane (got off, got on a new one and repeated that a couple of times) to the USA. I'm from Denmark, in case anybody was wondering. For the next year I will go to High School here in the States, which to me is like the biggest thing ever. So I have only been here a month and I already got more books than I did the last four months, it's sad. It is not healthy to live ten minutes from a Barnes and Noble ... At least one of them is from the library and the other one is for school. 

I will start from the top and go down. 

Walden and other Writings by Henry David Thoreau
(It's not even difficult to guess which one is the book for school, is it?)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (My Review)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman 
(I also got If I Stay by Gayle Forman as an ebook, but I already owned it in paperback, so it doesn't count as new, but I didn't want to bring any books)
Vortex by Julie Cross
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...