Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Releases February 2014

February is a very very exciting months in books, at least in my opinion. I mean, Split Second, Vengeance, Perfect Lies. The first books in all of those duologies were amazing! Then you've got 2014 debuts! And then there are two 3rds in series. You can't tell me that it isn't exciting!

February 4th | February 4th
 Click to see on Goodreads Click to see on Goodreads
February 4th | February 4th
 Click to see on Goodreads Click to see on Goodreads
February 6th | February 11th
Click to see on GoodreadsClick to see on Goodreads.
February 13th | February 18th
  Click to see on Goodreads.Click to see on Goodreads.
 February 18th | February 24th
 Click to see on Goodreads. Click to see on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...